Updates for March 2022
Tags: c++ wolf_engine
- Wolf v2.4 released
- Added the ability to build under CI for Windows. This caused some renames of libraries, due to Windows's low MAX_PATH, and caused tags all the way down the stack.
- Massive improvements to DI support. Can now construct objects via activation, which provides services automatically.
- Start of redoing how Stage components work, allowing them to automatically be able to get and provide services. Will require minimal changes - pay attention to deprecation warnings.
- WolfMixerStage: The ability to create a component which will manage the mixer for you, and provide it via DI
- Catalyst now allows you to specifically opt in or out of which headers Canis/Okami should be applied to.
- CatalystCI now uses symlinks instead of --customSourceDir to put the source tree into HGuild's structure. CustomSourceDir might be removed in the future since symlinks is a cleaner approach.
- Upgraded to LLVM14
- Ruby can now call into static members, and added support for enums