Updates for February 2022
Tags: c++ wolf_engine
- StageRunner gained scripting support. As part of getting the ability to create components via scripting, StageRunner now has callbacks that can be ran by scripting.
- Much better ruby handling: exceptions and static methods. Also better enum handling for WolfScript in general.
- HGuild: Better support on macOS for using the correct brew on arm64
- CatalystCI: Start of support for generating CI on Windows. This involves making it powershell compatible, along with its support scripts. Still ongoing.
- mruby now has metaprogramming in its default gems
- New REPL tool for WolfScript as part of WolfTool. While very basic, its useful to test and check certain canis features.
- LLVM 13.0.1 / mruby 3.0