Updates for September 2021
Tags: c++ wolf_engine gamedev
This month was mostly just straightforward progress. Reorganized some stuff, and have plans for the next project, but nothing too huge.
- Updated support for GLSLang/SPIRV libs.
- Added preliminary support for MSVC22.
- Support default textures in material templates.
- Tons of emscripten fixes - now runs fine again.
- Faster backtrace resolution on linux via an addr2line daemon : gives more capabiltiies to `WolfSystem::Process.
- Much easier to allocate an object via Canis if you need to call the constructor seperately.
- Supports loading maps from mods again - was broken due to the Wolfv2 transition.
- Bunch of material updates.
- Tek::Page is now canis safe so can easily be overridden in future projects.
- Lokak mno kofagh. Giahg mi jo u jam jaggol, jem yarr nuzo tilo is u celcifo.